Idris I: A story close to legend than reality
Idris I: A story close to legend than reality 1418 
How can a sound mind accept a story as follows:
Historical data: In the seventh century, there were two great states in North Africa: a Barghawata state in the north and center, four centuries old, with a heavenly religion, and its prophet, the good of the believers, complementing the heavenly messages and characterized by its oppression of the Romans. In the south, the state of Mauritania is independent of the rule of the Romans.
Story: During this period, a Shiite refugee from the east, named Idris, came fleeing from the oppression of his Sunni family after the defeat of his Shiite team in the Battle of Karbala, in which Ali's sons were killed. Immediately after his arrival, the King of Barghawata and the King of Mauritania will jointly abdicate in favor of the refugee and pledge allegiance to him. As for the Amazigh people in the two kingdoms, my father originally did not know anything about Islam, which is still in its infancy, not to mention the great disagreement between the two religions, Sunni Islam and Shiite Islam, and they will also bless this abdication of power and pledge allegiance to it as well.
Idris I: A story close to legend than reality 15113 
The truth: A sound mind cannot accept this story, and it is more likely that the character of this story is an unrealistic character like Aisha Qandisha, which was later used to justify the arrival of the so-called school to power and then the economy. For this reason, the ruling authority in Morocco turned a blind eye to the honorable Idriss' attempts to write the following phrase on their cards: "Appreciation and respect must be given to the holder of this card." And if not, then why didn't the honorable Idriss present a DNA analysis to prove that ? they were from Iraq

http://amazighworld.org/arabic/history/index_show.php?id=7149&fbclid=IwAR2FjH0_Cobsm0abSaHplsFqGpXnQfwS8fHZJwBUcZvMZXObcMV0JmN9DWQ