I eat more dairy! Here are the reasons
I eat more dairy! Here are the reasons 1819
Dairy contains a variety of nutrients that are essential to human health, including women. They are a rich source of calcium, important vitamins such as vitamin D, protein, and healthy fats.
It is known that women require higher levels of calcium and vitamin D than men, especially during pregnancy, lactation, and the postmenopausal period. Eating dairy and other products that contain calcium and vitamin D can help maintain bone density and prevent postmenopausal osteoporosis.
I eat more dairy! Here are the reasons 1-508
Dairy is a rich source of many nutrients that the body needs, and it has many important benefits for women's health, including:
Strengthening bones: Dairy contains large amounts of calcium, which helps build and strengthen bones and teeth.
I eat more dairy! Here are the reasons 1-509
Promoting heart health: Dairy is rich in potassium, magnesium, phosphorous and essential vitamins that help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Boosting the immune system: Dairy contains proteins, vitamins and minerals that help boost the immune system and strengthen the body against diseases.
I eat more dairy! Here are the reasons 1--138
Improving the functions of vital organs: Dairy contains many essential food compounds that help improve the functions of vital organs, such as the liver, kidneys, and eyes.
Reducing psychological symptoms: Dairy contains amino acids that help stimulate the secretion of serotonin, a chemical in the brain that helps improve mood and relieve psychological symptoms such as anxiety and stress.
I eat more dairy! Here are the reasons 1--139
It is worth noting that dairy should be consumed moderately and within the framework of a balanced and varied diet. In case of any allergy or sensitivity to dairy, you should consult a doctor.
Moreover, dairy contains protein that helps build and maintain muscles and tissues, and it also provides healthy fats that the body needs to produce hormones and control blood sugar levels. It is important to ensure that dairy and other products containing important nutrients are consumed regularly and within the framework of a balanced diet, as part of a healthy lifestyle that includes daily physical activity, maintaining a healthy weight and avoiding smoking.

Source : websites