The family tree of the Amazigh kings:
The family tree of the Amazigh kings: 11262
➡ Numidia was an ancient Amazigh  kingdom located in the region of North Africa in what is today northern Algeria and parts of Tunisia, Morocco (as far as Moulouya) and the Libya.
➡ The Kingdom existed from the 3rd to the 1st century BC. AD
➡ Numidia was originally composed of two large kingdoms: the Massyles in the east with Cirta as their capital and the Massaessyles in the west with Sig as their capital.
➡Numidia was unified into a single kingdom by Massinissa (202-148 BC).
➡ After the Second Punic War (Rome against Carthage) Numidia was established as a client kingdom by Rome.
➡It was annexed by Rome in 46 BC. AD after the victory of Emperor Julius Caesar against his rival Pompei (ally of Juba1).
and, after a brief period of restored independence, again in 25 BC. J-C (Juba 2 then his son Ptolemy and having as its capital Cesaréa which is today Cherchell).
The kings of the Massyles (Cirta);
Zelalsen (344–274): father of Gaia and grandfather of Massinissa.
Gaia (275–207) is the brother of Izalcas (207–206).
Capussa (206) and Lacumazès (206) are the children of Izalcas.
Massinissa (238-148 B.C.), son of Gaia, reigned from 202 to 148 B.C. : father of Miscipsa, Mastanabal, Gulussa and several other children..
Kings of the Massaesyls (Western Numidia):
Syphax (215–202): ally of Hannibal and Carthage, he was defeated by Massinissa, ally of Scipio the African, in 203 BC.
Vermina (202–250): son of Syphax in Western Numidia (Massaessyles).
The kings of Numidia:
After Massinissa's death, three of his many sons divided the kingdom.
Massinissa I (202–148): reigned from 202 to 148 and had many children and among the most important:
Micipsa (148–118), son of Massinissa.
Gulussa (148–145), son of Massinissa.
Mastanabal (148–141), son of Massinissa and father of Jugurtha and Gauda.
Hiempsal I (118–117), son of Micipsa assassinated by Jugurtha.
Adherbal (118–112), son of Micipsa and murdered by Jugurtha.
Jugurtha (118–105), son of Mastanabal.
Gauda (105–88), son of Mastanabal, half-brother of Jugurtha but ally of Rome.
Hiarbas (81).
The Roman Republic defeated Numidia during the War of Jugurtha (111-104 BC).
Gauda (half brother of Jugurtha and ally of Rome) thus succeeded a reduced Numidian kingdom.
Eastern Numidia:
It was the main Numidian kingdom after 81.
Hiempsal II (88–60), son of Gauda.
Juba I (60–46), son of Hiempsal II
Annexed to Rome as Africa Nova (46-30) after the defeat of Juba 1 and its Roman ally Pompei against Julius Caesar at Thapsus.
Juba II (25 BC-23 AD), son of Juba I and father of Ptolemy.
➡ Juba 2 was raised in Rome by Octavia, sister of Octavian who would subsequently be crowned emperor in 27 BC and who would become Augustus and founder of the Julio-Claudian dynasty.
➡ Juba2 married Cléopathre-Séléné: daughter of Clepathre 7 and Marc Antony (Roman emperor) and rival of Augustus.
➡ Clepathre-Selene also raised in Rome by Augustus' sister: Octavia.
➡ Ptolemy is the son and heir of Juba2 and Cleopath Selene is the last king before the annexation of Numidia by Rome after his assassination by the Emperor Caligula.

Source: websites