THE TIFINAGH CHARACTER
THE TIFINAGH CHARACTER 1-----95
Who am I? if it's me who am I? me it's my word and my word it's my language whose graphic representation is also, those of these signs which stand imminently alongside the rock engravings of the largest museum in the sky open to the world. whose historical precedence is no longer to be proven; any attempts to write it in Arabic character constitutes discrimination and doing so in Latin is nothing other than pure assimilation. and then our destiny; is it not to be happy, under our common differences which constitute the cement of our base and our differences which enrich our union.
THE TIFINAGH CHARACTER 1-----96
so that everyone has the right to citizenship, in their rights and duties; without obscuring one from the other. while having at heart to avoid being hostage to his impressions or prisoners of his readings. it is only a question of overcoming the political traditions which, despite their escapades and the cultural divide, instill in us the validity of the sense of origin. what's more, we learn that only honor and dignity charm consideration

Source: websites