The customs and traditions of the brotherly country of Somalia stopped me
The customs and traditions of the brotherly country of Somalia stopped me 1--1517
A young man gets married between the ages of 17 and 18, and if he exceeds twenty years without marriage, the elders of his tribe intervene because, according to their belief, this brings them shame in front of other tribes and they speak ill of them.
The Somali man has the freedom to choose his first wife, and no one interferes in this choice
After his wife gives birth to his first child, his mother gives him a second wife of her choice.
In Somali customs and traditions, a man celebrates his thirtieth birthday with a third wife
As for the fourth, he must marry her before he reaches the age of forty. The ultimate shame is for a Somali man to reach the age of forty and not have four wives.
Who among you wants to become Somali (become Somali)?
Yes, many of you do not mind that. Here, in this case, I intervene and say: Marriage is not the connection between a man and a woman for the purpose of satisfying the sexual instinct. Rather, marriage is a sacred family project, and this type of marriage is foolishness. There is no project to build a model family that enjoys love, sympathy, brotherhood, and a way to raise family members and raise them well. Providing them with food and clothing and helping them raise their educational level
This habit creates competition between wives, and quarrels may occur daily between them and their children, on the other hand, and problems and difficulties accumulate. The man cannot control the situation, so grudges and hatred spread. It is difficult for the head of the house to provide all members of the family with the means of subsistence, such as food, clothing, education, and treatment, and I do not think that he feels comfortable in this situation. His life is in this chaos

Source: websites