Maximinus I
Maximinus I 1---189
His father was an accountant who worked in the governor's office, and his ancestors traced back to the Carpi people who settled in the region of Dacia, a people who were transferred by Emperor Diocletian from their ancient homeland of Dacia to the province of Pannonia (according to Roman Antiquities, Book 28 by historian Ammianus Marcellianus). Maximinus was the commander of the Italian IV Legion when Severus Alexander was assassinated by his own soldiers in 235. The Pannonian army then elected Maximinus to become emperor.
The first emperor who never appeared in Rome and the first of a number of emperors who began his life as an ordinary soldier until he came to wear the imperial purple. His rule is considered the beginning of the crisis of the Roman Empire. Known as the crisis of the third century

Maximinus Trachus, known as Maximinus I the Colossal.
Some sources mention that he drank about thirty liters of nitrogen and ate more than twenty kilograms of meat daily. Old sources also indicate that he was huge and suffered from excessive hormone secretion.
Maximinus, growing from his large thumb, used to wear his wife's bracelet as a ring. You can imagine
Maximinus I 1---655
Maximinus I Maximinus Thrax; Maximin; Maximin: (173 - 238 AD): Roman Emperor (235 - 238). He was strong and very tall (about 245 centimetres). He spent most of his years in power fighting the invaders who raided the empire from abroad, and putting down the revolts that took place against him at home. But in the end, his soldiers themselves killed him.

Source: websites