King Seqenenre
King Seqenenre 1--337
I am King Seqenenra, and my name means in ancient Egyptian (May God strengthen me). I am the greatest and most glorified king in the history of ancient Egypt.
I was the one who started the actual struggle to expel the Hyksos from Egypt.
My grave was found intact and not looted, just as my mummy was found
Well-preserved, which showed scientists that my height was 170 cm, I had a large body, a large head, and a model of an authentic Egyptian who was characterized by a strong, well-muscled build. My hair was black, thick, curly, and I was clean-shaven. I was thirty years old when I was killed.
I was killed by the Hyksos in a treacherous attack during my struggle against them in one of the battles. They stabbed me with a dagger under my left ear and it sank into my neck, as my mummy showed. Then they attacked my face with axes and sticks and smashed it. I was hastily mummified on the battlefield, but my mummy arrived to you intact and complete.
My wife is the great queen (Aahhotep) and she lived to be a contemporary of King (Thutmose III).
She gave birth to Princess Ahmose Nefertari, Prince Kamose, and Prince Ahmose, who succeeded me on the throne and continued their struggle against the invading Hyksos after me.
I am Seqen-Ra Taa II, I am the first to start the struggle, I am the first martyr in Egyptian history.

Source: websites