The Sassanian king (Khosrau II - Khosrow II)
The Sassanian king (Khosrau II - Khosrow II) 1---668
The Sassanid king (Khosrau II - Khosrau II) in the rock sculpture (Taq Bustan), which is located in Kermanshah Province, Iran.
In the upper part of the sculpture: King Khosrow II appears receiving the king’s ring.
In the lower part of the sculpture: King Khosrow II appears in the form of an unwavering warrior and knight.
King (Khosrow II, 590 AD - 628 AD) or (Khosrow Parviz) and in Arabic sources (Khosrow II), He is the twenty-second king of the Sasanian dynasty that ruled the Aryanchar Kingdom.
He is the son of King (Hormuz IV) and the grandson of King (Khosrau I - Khosrau I - Nawshirwan Al-Adil).
The Sassanian king (Khosrau II - Khosrow II) 11331
Khosrow II (590 - 628) (known as Khosrow II or Khosrow Parviz; in Pahlavi): He is the last and greatest king of the Sasanian Empire in Iran, as historians consider him. He ruled between the years (590 - 628) with the exception of one year in which he was not king.
Khosrau II was the son of Hormizd IV (r. 579-590) and grandson of Khosrau I (r. 531-579). He was the last king of the Sassanian Empire who ruled for a long period before the Islamic conquest of Persia, which began approximately five years after his execution. He lost his throne, then regained it with the help of the Byzantine Emperor Mauricius, and after a decade he wanted to restore the glories of the Achaemenids, so he occupied the rich Byzantine provinces in the east. He spent much of his rule in wars with the Byzantine Empire, and was combating what he called usurpers of power, such as army commander Bahram Gobin and his uncle, Westham.

Khosrau II penetrated far into the far east, occupying the Levant in the year 614, then he seized Jerusalem, where he found the cross of the Crucifixion on which Jesus was crucified according to Christian beliefs and transported it on a chariot, and in the year 616 he seized Alexandria. Khosrau II was not finally defeated until around the year 628, when he faced the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius in the Battle of Nineveh.

Source: websites