The reason for the brilliance of Bejaia and Tizi Ouzou in quality education in Algeria
The reason for the brilliance of Bejaia and Tizi Ouzou in quality education in Algeria 11068
After I posted a post about why Bejaia and Tizi Ouzou shine in quality education in Algeria, and after I read the comments of all of you, my female friends and friends, I thought I would express my conclusions to you. Let us open the discussion further so that we can understand the basic points. This is my personal opinion for discussion.
The real reason behind the educational excellence in the states of Bejaia and Tizi Ouzou can be attributed to multiple factors, the most prominent of which is the lack of spread of extremist thought in educational institutions in these states, and the absence of the influence of extremist religious thought in the educational system. In the Kabylie region, the emphasis is on modern and open education, while maintaining a high level of academic quality.
This educational approach based on openness and modernity helps create a stable and productive educational environment that encourages critical thinking and creativity. In addition, this approach prepares students to face the challenges of the modern era with skills and abilities that enable them to excel academically and professionally. Encouraging the use of scientific and objective methods in education is a key component of this excellence, as students are stimulated to critical analysis and learning based on research and discovery.
It is worth noting that this excellence also reflects the efforts made by the family and the community in supporting education, in addition to the strong commitment to the strict educational standards implemented by the educational departments in these states.
We leave the issue for extended rational discussion. Here you go, my dear friends, Express your opinions and thoughts on this important topic

Source: websites