The naked truth
The naked truth 276
History speaks of the myth of lies and truth, and it is one of the arts of the literary imagination because it has connotations and expressions that express the bitter reality that we live in our social environment.
They say the lie and the truth once met.
He told the lie to the truth that this day is very beautiful, let's walk a little.
So the truth looked at the lie in doubt and turned right and left and looked at the sky and found the atmosphere really beautiful, so I decided to go with the lie a bit.
So the lie looked at a well with water in it, and told the truth, that well has beautiful water, so let's go
So I looked again at the truth in doubt and I touched the water and I looked at it and I found it really beautiful and tortured, so they took off their clothes and went down into the well
Suddenly, the lie came out of the well and put on the clothes of truth and ran quickly, so the truth came out of the well naked and angry and ran after the lie at speed.
So people looked at the naked truth and got angry with it and turned their faces away from the poor truth. When she noticed the truth, people were intimidated and angry with her. She hurried back to the well out of shame and stayed in the well. good forever.
And since then the lies have traveled the world and revolved around the dress of truth, and the whole world has accepted it
When the truth has become rejected and frightening because it is naked and clear.