Phrases That You Use Daily To Empower Your Daughters And Enhance Their Abilities
 Phrases That You Use Daily To Empower Your Daughters And Enhance Their Abilities 1979
Empowering Daughters: Moms and daughters are attuned and able to lead (and make them listen to you!) not alone. It is a relationship that must be created and nurtured. Mutual respect can be taught from a young age, by empowering both mothers and daughters to feel that they belong in the family or the world.
Targeting this sense of belonging in our daughters is one of our most important tasks as parents. It's hard to teach our girls that they belong in a world that often sends them hostile messages, so we have to give them keys.
Consider using these phrases with your daughters to enable them to draw on the strength, kindness, vision and energy they each have:
“You are strong and you can do this! I'm here to support.”1.
Stay away from: "I'm going to talk to that girl's mother, it's wrong for her to treat you like that."
Alternative examples: “You don't seem to like the way your classmate treats you. How are you going to let her know that you want to be kind to you? You are strong and you can do it! And I'm here to support you."
Explanation: In order for our girls to feel empowered to solve their problems on their own, it is essential that we allow them to try. Resist the urge to do this for them, save them, or always give them the answer. Allow them to develop so that they can find courage and strive to use that courage in their lives. Support them by standing by them, but allow them to use their voices to resolve conflicts peacefully and to be the initiators of change.
“How do you feel?”2.
Stay away from: "Oh don't cry... it's simple honey, don't worry, it's all right."
Alternative examples: “How did you feel when that happened?” or “I see that your brother has upset you… How do you feel and how are you going to handle the matter in order to relieve yourself?”
Explanation: It is very important for our girls to feel and process emotions in order to develop their emotional capacities. It is important to realize as parents that there are no right or wrong emotions, only emotions. Teach your daughters that emotions are a good thing and that identifying how they are feeling will help them act with the goal of feeling better.
Telling our daughters that feelings of sadness , anger and hurt contribute to the fullness of life is important to help them accept all emotions. Resist the urge to fix what your girls are doing and expect some chaos.
 Phrases That You Use Daily To Empower Your Daughters And Enhance Their Abilities 2596
“Oh my gosh how much I love __ (part of my body)! What do you love most about your body?”.3
Stay away from: “Oh, I hate my stomach, I have to lose 2kg.”
Alternative examples: “Oh my God, I love my strong legs and how they have been shaped thanks to 15 years of surfing… They are my favorite part of my body. What is your favorite part of your body and why do you love it?”
Explanation: Teaching our girls to focus on loving one thing about their bodies instead of telling them that they need to love every inch of themselves will lessen their craving for a “perfect body image.” Allow your daughters to express their negative feelings about their bodies and resist the urge to make them feel wrong about those feelings. Instead, guide them to find one thing they like and motivate them to stick it in their minds.
“Ah really? Tell me more.”4.
Steer clear of: “You should have done that ,” or “Well, no wonder that happened, you shouldn't have _ .”
Alternative examples: “Oh really? Tell me more. How do you feel? What did you do when your teacher said that? I'm here to listen to you..."
Explanation: When we develop a strong ability to listen intently to our daughters, it develops their ability to speak. This also allows them to express themselves freely and holistically, rather than being interrupted or needing help while speaking. When our daughters know that they have parents who will listen to them without trying to correct what they say, they will be free with their words, trust their words, express their feelings, and communicate effectively with us and the world.

https://tarbiazakia.com/133542/2022/02/%d8%b9%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%85%d9%84%d9%88%d9%87%d8%a7-%d9%8a%d9%88%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%8b-%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%85%d9%83%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%a8%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%aa%d9%83/?fbclid=IwAR0J934bUYCL-vOTmiFcOC5z8Njiqsy9KZhOJ3AVkcC4Zty1v80K4X9Mc54