Samuel Eto'o: "Morocco's achievement is deserved" and the media discourse "must stop talking about surprises"
Samuel Eto'o: "Morocco's achievement is deserved" and the media discourse "must stop talking about surprises" 1-255
The President of the Cameroon Football Federation, Samuel Eto'o, said that what the Moroccan national team achieved in the "Qatar 2022" World Cup is a deserved achievement and is not a "surprise".
“Morocco’s achievement is deserved, and it stems from a great work, a great interest in developing football in the Kingdom of Morocco, and a strong mental and physical presence of the players, led by a young technical staff, equipped with training highly scientific.”
And the African football legend added: “Many did not like my statements when I nominated Morocco to reach the final match with my country’s national team, Cameroon. Those statements were not absurd at all, because in Africa we have stars who play in the largest European clubs, and are even considered among the first-class stars in the old continent.” .
Samuel Eto'o: "Morocco's achievement is deserved" and the media discourse "must stop talking about surprises" 1497
The spokesman emphasized: “We have all the capabilities that are comparable to what most teams in Europe and Latin America have, and we are superior to them in some aspects related to skill and talent, and we only lacked confidence in ourselves and our capabilities, and we must support Morocco, which today has become an example of changing the prevailing defeatist mentalities, with other mentalities.” It is embodied by the Atlas Lions.
The President of the Cameroon Federation stressed: “The global and African media discourse must stop talking about surprises. We here in Africa want a new mentality, entering global competitions to win titles. The time has come for Africa to rise, and we will stand behind Morocco to be the torchbearer in the Qatar tournament, and we will also try to do that later, and I say from now on that Africa will work to win the World Cup title after four years.

Source: websites