18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 1507
Some of these items are 60 years old, and others have worn out as a result of friction and long use.
Have you heard the saying, “Time and opportunity wait for no one else”? Or “The apothecary does not fit what time has spoiled”? They are old proverbs that we are used to hearing, dating back to a very ancient time, but they remain among the “classics” that have withstood because of their validity, as the factor of time remains the force that cannot be resisted no matter how hard we try, and the following are some pictures that express the role of the factor of time and the things that have been tried His resistance and won the admiration of Internet surfers!
Wear and tear is damage that occurs naturally, and is unavoidable, either due to normal wear and tear, or aging. This term is used in the legal context of some manufacturers' warranty contracts which state that damage due to wear and tear and aging of the material will not be covered!
Wear and tear is a form of wear, which is supposed to happen even when the item is used very efficiently and with proper care. For example, repeated hammering may cause fatigue in the head of the hammer, and it remains impossible to prevent this stress through the normal use of the tool to do the task for which it was designed, and any attempt to avoid it hinders the performance of the task as required, that is, it is a natural complication of the work of the tool and it cannot be avoided without reducing of hits.
So here are pictures taken by humans, and posted on the Internet, showing the effect of time on objects and objects. In addition to the comments of the owners of the photos and the story behind each photo:
1. The dog's favorite spot!
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 1-74
2. The glass surrounding this bulb concentrates the sunlight enough to burn the sun's path on the lawn over time
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 1-75
3. Moving the weights with my feet over time made the impression of the footprints on the shoes
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 1--37
4- The way the sun affected this sign made it look like a poster for one of the “heavy metal” bands.
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 1--38
5. After spending a long time in the pool, the dye on this sheet went translucent!
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 1---64
6. My friend's cat walks on the same floor every day, and this is the !result
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 2138
7. This pen has been in my pocket for 15 years, originally it belonged to my great-grandfather, when he gave it to me I had noticed that he had used it for a long time because the brass on the pen was starting !to wear off. They still refill it for me even now
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 2-40
8. A comparison of right-handed and left-handed people in my high school!
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 2-18
9. My dad used the same wallet for so long that his driver's license was printed on the outside of the wallet
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 2--18
10. The barber in our neighborhood has been working in the same place for so long I can't even remember! So much so that impressions of where he moved around the barber's chair became imprinted on the floor
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 2--20
11. I'VE USED EVERY SLEET OF THIS BELT THROUGH THESE YEARS!
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 2---20
12. The cover of the famous novel by writer (George Orwell) entitled “1984”, and with the passage of time, it became possible to see what was obscured
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 3355
13. Fourteen years of scratching
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 3-16
14. These knives have been used for a very long time, so they have worn out over time
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 3-17
15. This is how my grandmother's rug looked after we removed her bed, which had been sitting on top of the rug for over 60 years.
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 3--11
16. The Enter button, after 10 years of use in a store
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 3--12
17. One of these stairs was built in 1829, and the other in 2005. Can ?you tell the difference between them
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 3---10
18. I used this fax machine for so long and so many times that the !paper made scratches on the plastic
18Photos that illustrate important stories about the undeterred !force of time 3---14

Source: websites