"I started to shiver." An American documented the "brutality" of a crocodile devouring another crocodile
"I started to shiver." An American documented the "brutality" of a crocodile devouring another crocodile 1-1031
American photographer, Barbara D'Angelo, was on her way to leave the swamps of Florida, when a strange sight caught her attention.
D'Angelo was surprised when she saw a crocodile hanging from another, slightly larger crocodile.
Fortunately, her camera was in her hand, which means that she was able to document moments that terrified some.
"I started to shiver." An American documented the "brutality" of a crocodile devouring another crocodile 1-1032
In an interview with CNN in Arabic, the photographer said: "Seeing this crocodile eating another crocodile was very exciting."
Upon returning home and checking the photos, the American realized how brutal the scene was, and said, "I started to shiver again."
"I started to shiver." An American documented the "brutality" of a crocodile devouring another crocodile 1--454
In a series of Facebook posts, DeAngelo shared her experience and the scenes she documented with a group called Orlando Wetlands Park.
In a post, the photographer described the event, saying: "I saw this crocodile, putting its prey in its mouth, and waving the rest of the body and tail like a whip."
"I started to shiver." An American documented the "brutality" of a crocodile devouring another crocodile 1--455
She also indicated that the crocodile was watching her "the whole time" during the two-minute confrontation.
The scenes that DeAngelo documented at the beginning of March this year sparked a lot of interest online.
Some expressed their amazement at the pictures, with others feeling sorry for the crocodile, which was violently preyed on.
The American has always been interested in photography since childhood, and when she retired from her job 7 years ago, her husband surprised her with a zoom lens so that she could use it for photography.

Source: websites