A woman returns from the dead during her funeral ceremony in Ecuador
A woman returns from the dead during her funeral ceremony in Ecuador  1883
The Ministry of Health is investigating who is responsible for announcing the death of the woman
The incident of the return of an elderly woman to life, during her funeral ceremony, sparked widespread astonishment in Ecuador, after her coffin was knocked on, and it was opened, to find the deceased still breathing with difficulty.
Video posted on Twitter shows Bella Montoya, 76, in an open coffin, breathing heavily, surrounded by two men who came to her aid.
A woman returns from the dead during her funeral ceremony in Ecuador  1-613
Her son, Gilbert Balbran, said in another video clip published by local media that his mother was hitting the sides of the coffin with her left hand and her hand was trembling.
The local press published the details of this story, which it likened to "the resurrection from the dead."
"My mother is on artificial respiration, her heart is stable. The doctor pressed her hand, and she interacted with him," Balbiran added, in statements reported by the local newspaper, "El Universo".

Montoya's death was announced last Friday at a public hospital in Papahoyo, a coastal city in the southwest of the country.
According to the Ministry of Health, Montoya was admitted to hospital on suspicion of having a stroke, and "suffered from cardiac and respiratory arrest, without responding to resuscitation attempts, after which the doctor on duty confirmed her death."
The ministry added in a statement that a technical committee had been assigned to "analyze this case in depth" and to conduct a "medical audit to determine responsibility" for the erroneous death certificate.
A woman returns from the dead during her funeral ceremony in Ecuador  1-614
"I am slowly recovering from what happened," Balbiran said. "Now all I ask is for my mother to get better. I want her to be alive and by my side."

Source : websites