?Does God really command us to wear hijab for young girls
?Does God really command us to wear hijab for young girls 12166
While I was on a picnic with Sunset Mamies, I was interrupted by a phrase a mother said to her nine-year-old daughter: “Do your math. Complete ten years, and we will put wax on the cake. You will wear the hijab for long, there are no words.” between me and her for a while.
I tried to convince her that the girl was still too young to wear the hijab, and that it was necessary for her to live her childhood in all comfort, luxury and freedom, because childhood is the criterion for shaping the personality and its basic criterion for the future, and I advised her that she alone as a mother is the one who will reap the price for that later, and if that child wants to take it off in the future ; Hands will stand still and you will not be able to move a finger.
But the surprise was that the dialogue escalated to more than that. The mother scolded me with all the strength she had, and from her point of view I became a misguided woman, and I do not know the teachings of the Islamic religion very well, in relation to the hijab as being chastity and dignity, and that it is certain that I am from that group who lived her life length and breadth before wearing the hijab, and I even wore it at an age Late for my relatives, friends and peers.
I also "make up", and this in itself detracts from my hijab, from her point of view. I repeatedly tried to advise her to back off from that step and postpone it until the child wanted to do so when she grew up, but she did not respond, so I had nothing but to leave the entire place, and I did not like waiting after that.
?Does God really command us to wear hijab for young girls 1-1712
Hijab is not chastity and reverence, as many believe. In Egypt, for example, many women and girls, whether veiled or not, are subjected to harassment, and Saudi women are also subjected to this frequently, despite their secretiveness to all of their bodies.
Belief in chastity and dignity
I did not commit a sin against that woman, and I did not want to advise me to break into her personal and family life, but I wanted to understand and assimilate and try to reach a conclusion from this dialogue: Does God really order us to force this little girl to wear the hijab against her will?
If God allows her freedom of opinion when choosing her partner comfortably, and the proof of marriage will not be valid without that free opinion, then does He force her to wear the veil at her young age? Didn’t it say in the Holy Qur’an: “You do not guide whom you love, but God guides whom He wills”?
If the veil is chastity and reverence, as described by that mother, then why are the other veiled women exposed to that?
?Does God really command us to wear hijab for young girls 1-1713
From my point of view, I see that young girls wearing the hijab in their childhood age; It is tantamount to killing them, i.e. burying them alive, as it used to happen to the female in the pre-Islamic era, just because she was a female.
I do not understand what this little girl possesses, for example, so that the mother would be ashamed of him and would like to hide him at her young age, or would she be attractive to the point of seduction for the man?
And if she wears the hijab at her young age, will this protect her from voyeuristic eyes and perhaps from those hidden hands that take away the privacy of her body under what is known as sexual harassment and assault? So does chastity and dignity protect her, as that mother described and many mothers in Arab society believe?
That situation also reminded me of the daily scene that I see and feel of refugee girls, Pakistani and Indonesian, under the age of six in the vicinity of my home, who wear the hijab daily on their way with their parents to kindergarten, as well as the scene of many public and private schools in our Arab society that impose hijab on girls in these schools. young age.
?Does God really command us to wear hijab for young girls 1--791
The truth is that the veil is not chastity and reverence, as many believe. In Egypt, for example, many women and girls, whether veiled or not, are subjected to harassment, and Saudi women are also subjected to this a lot, despite their secrets for all their bodies. If the veil is chastity and dignity, as that mother described, So why are veiled women exposed to this?
If a girl wears the hijab at her young age, will this protect her from voyeuristic eyes and perhaps from those hidden hands that take away the privacy of her body under what is known as sexual harassment and assault?
Initial hijab decision
When my sister and I presented our desire to wear the hijab to my father, he strongly objected, saying, "We are still too young for that. My mother did not wear the hijab until after many years of marriage and pregnancy, and even many years after we came." Then he persuaded us to postpone that decision for a year or two or maybe three. .
The hijab fashion emerged at the time, when I was in high school, and the girls were fighting to wear it in various ways, to discover their shape in this modern fashion, some of them would turn away from it after a short period of time and take it off, and some of them would continue to wear it.
?Does God really command us to wear hijab for young girls 1--152
But my father wanted us to live our lives as two normal girls, and not be affected by the decisions of the families or the girls around us, even if we became the only ones who unveiled.
We, as mothers and society as a whole, must respect the right of young girls to belief and opinions, and leave a space of freedom for them, so what will we gain as mothers and society from subjecting them to wearing the hijab and killing their childhood?
These girls must live their childhood with full freedom, freedom, and vitality, without coercion, humiliation, or submission to any decision by force against their will or desire, because coercion in the simplest situations will leave them with wounds, psychological bruises, and scars that will accompany them throughout their lives.
O mothers, do not force your little girls to wear the hijab, do not consider yourselves once the centenarians of the earth, and you have repaired every rotten atom, and there is nothing left for you but to control the childhood of innocent little girls.

Stop dictating your conditions to them and forcing them to wear the hijab, for you are the ones who will reap the fruits of these actions.

Source : websites