Lyrics of the song Eder Avava innova
Lyrics of the song Eder Avava innova 11042
Who does not know the song Eder (Avava Innova),
of course everyone knows it, as it is 37 years old and translated into 23 international languages.
But do our non-Kabyle speaking loved ones on our page know its meaning?
I don’t think so, which is why today I wanted to share with you this post in which we will explain, God willing, the Most Merciful, this song.
Lyrics of the song Eder Avava innova 11043
It is part of a Amazigh legend whose events go back more than ten centuries ago. It tells the winter diary in the Greater Kabylie region. It draws the diary of Tamazgha - North Africa - which differs greatly from the East, in the simplicity of its life...
The story tells the story of Cinderella of the Amazighes (Aghariba) with her father, the great sheikh (Enoba).
The legend of Idir is similar to the story of Laila and the Red Riding Hood,
where Agriba goes this winter to the olive field and works in it all day, reaping the olives, picking the fruits, plowing the land, and feeding the livestock. .
Lyrics of the song Eder Avava innova 1-2327
This Algerian Cinderella (Aghariba) is a symbol of the girl who supports her brothers despite her young age, but she is forced to help her old father.
She spends her whole day in the field, and when the sun sets, she returns, dragging her tired body to the house where her old father and her younger brothers lie.
She knocks on the door, but the father does not open it because he is not good at defending his children. He is afraid that the knocker is a forest monster (as the legend calls him) and will kill his children. So he closes the door in his daughter’s face, and she says, “I fear the forest monster, father.”
The father responded to her that he also feared him, asking her to shake her walls so that he could recognize her.
Lyrics of the song Eder Avava innova 1-2328
Then the song takes us to the snowy atmosphere of the region... telling the story of the sheikh wrapped in his robe, his son worried about his livelihood, the old woman who weaves on the loom, and the children around her dreaming of the coming spring with its weddings and blessings of apples, peaches, and apricots, despite the snow crouching behind the door while the moon disappears. The stars disappear and the young men embrace their wishes while they listen to the old grandmother’s stories.
With this song, Idir presented the most beautiful mixture of present and legendary scenes, and he traces the winter of the Djurjura Mountains with all its beauty, misery and sacrifices that are only remembered by the desired history with some dreamy songs and melodies....
Here are the words in english:
Lyrics of the song Eder Avava innova 11042
Oh daddy Innova
She: Please, Father “Inova”... open the door for me.
He: Oh, my daughter, “Ghariba”... let your bracelets shake.
She: I am afraid of the forest monster, Father “Inova ”
... Him: Oh, my daughter, “Ghariba”... I am afraid of him too.
He:
The sheikh, wrapped in his robe,
isolated.. warming himself,
and his worried son with a living,
brings back in his memory yesterday mornings,
and the old woman weaves behind her handkerchief
without stopping, weaving threads,
and the children around her
are learning memories of the old days.
Lyrics of the song Eder Avava innova 1-2325
Him:
The snow is crouching behind the door
, and the "Ihullin" is heating up in the pot,
and the eyes are already dreaming of the coming spring,
and the moon... and the stars... are still hidden,
and the oak log replaces the willow mat.
The family gathered together
eagerly listens to the stories of the past.
Lyrics of the song Eder Avava innova 1-2326

May God have mercy on Idir and grant him a spacious place in Paradise