A golden amulet found on the mummy of King Psusennes I
A golden amulet found on the mummy of King Psusennes I 1----233
He was the third king of the Twenty-first Dynasty, 1039 BC. – 990 BC. He ruled Egypt from Tanis in the eastern Delta.
Psusennes I (Psusennes I). He is the third king of the Twenty-first Dynasty, 1039 BC. – 990 BC. He ruled Egypt from Tanis in the eastern Delta. The Egyptian border protection against any foreign attack. Psusennes built a temple for the Theban Trinity in Tanis, and royal palaces, in addition to his rich royal tomb. The Theban triad consisted of the god Amun, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu.
The world became acquainted with the Pharaoh in Susens after the discovery of his tomb by the French Professor Pierre Montet in the year 1940 AD, which was found with all its treasures and had not been looted. Due to the size of the silver found in his tomb, he was called the Silver Pharaoh. This discovery would have constituted an important event like the discovery of Tutankhamun’s tomb had it not been for it. The timing of this discovery was on the eve of World War II, so it did not receive the coverage and attention that happened when the discovery of Tutankhamun’s tomb.
The Grand Egyptian Museum

Source: websites