King Psusennes I
King Psusennes I 1--339
King Psusennes I “A-Kheper-Ra-Step-en-Amun” ruled Egypt between the years “approximately 1039-990 BC” from the Delta, and his capital was Tanis “Sun Al-Hijr”. Northern Egypt was then subject to the rule of the kings of the 21st Dynasty, while the south was under the rule of the High Priest of Amun. In Thebes, Psusennes was able to transfer the royal city of Ramesses II the Great, “Bar Ramesses,” to his capital, and built royal palaces there and a temple for the Theban Triad.
The world became acquainted with the Pharaoh in Susens after the discovery of his tomb by the French Professor Pierre Montet in the year 1940 AD, which was found with all its treasures and had not been looted. Due to the size of the silver found in his tomb, he was called the Silver Pharaoh, and this discovery would have constituted an important event like the discovery of Tutankhamun’s tomb had it not been for it. The timing of this discovery was on the eve of World War II It did not receive the coverage and attention that occurred when the tomb of Tutankhamun was discovered.
His entire tomb was found closed in Tanis in 1940 AD.

Source: websites