On the occasion of International Women's Day: Helen Mirren is honored with a Barbie doll and a miniature Oscar
On the occasion of International Women's Day: Helen Mirren is honored with a Barbie doll and a miniature Oscar 1---1167
Helen Mirren in Beverly Hills, California. Image source: Michael TRAN / AFP
Actress Helen Mirren , 78, a three-time Academy Award winner, received an unexpected surprise from the American toy manufacturer known for manufacturing the Barbie doll in celebration of International Women's Day, and also the doll's 65th anniversary, which falls on March 9. The company launched a Helen Mirren Barbie doll, carrying a miniature Oscar statuette, which she received in 2007 for her portrayal of the late Queen Elizabeth.
Helen Mirren is a cinematic name that qualifies her for this honor
On the occasion of International Women's Day: Helen Mirren is honored with a Barbie doll and a miniature Oscar 1---1168
Helen Mirren is a British actress, with a career spanning 60 years. She has received many accolades, and is the only actress to receive the Triple Crown of American and British acting. Regarding this honor, the actress said: “Barbie has completely blown me away. Choosing Barbie as a model is a huge compliment, and something that I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams happening to me at this stage of my life. It is something very special, and something I can add to my list of accomplishments.” My favorites; I got an Oscar , I got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and I get my own Barbie."
Helen Mirren's Barbie doll look
On the occasion of International Women's Day: Helen Mirren is honored with a Barbie doll and a miniature Oscar 1----424
Helen Mirren's Barbie doll was distinguished by her blue dress, which was designed by Del Core, and her charming blue hair, as Mirren appeared on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival 2023.
The star added about Barbie's look , saying: "The complexity and detail of the doll is extraordinary. I love that Barbie doll wears one of my favorite looks on the red carpet, and this was the first time I had blue hair, and I felt very excited."
Helen Mirren joins these women in celebration of International Women's Day

In celebration of International Women's Day, which fell yesterday, March 8, the company that manufactures the Barbie doll honored eight female role models - in addition to Helen Mirren - from all over the world with a unique Barbie doll, and they are:
Viola Davis (United States): actress, activist, author.
Shania Twain (Canada): Musician, fashion icon.
Kylie Minogue (Australia): Musician.
Mira Gomez (Brazil): Content Creator.
Leila Aviles (Mexico): Director, producer and screenwriter.
Nicole Fujita (Japan): Model and TV personality.
Enisa Amani (Germany): comedian, activist.

It is worth noting that since 2015, Barbie has undertaken the mission of honoring diverse role models, both modern and historical, who break boundaries in their fields to inspire the next generation of girls. To date, Barbie has created 60 role models and is committed to bringing out more role models to girls by honoring at least 10 each year.

Source : websites