Amazigh media: Osorkon, the giant of peace
Amazigh  media: Osorkon, the giant of peace 1---653
Osorkon I, the son of Sheshonq and his wife named Cromat Asekhem, sat on the throne of Egypt after the death of his father.
He married the daughter of the previous pharaoh, Sunus II, and Osorkon I was able to consolidate the foundations of the regime established by his father Sheshenq. He established his headquarters near the Lahun region in Egypt, and to this day there are columns bearing inscriptions indicating the period of his rule and the rule of his family.
Osorkon I also luxuriously furnished the temples in Heliopolis, and his statue, which was found in Byblos, confirms the close relations he established with Lebanon.
The book "History of Herodotus" describes King Osorkon I, "He was a giant, and the Egyptians called him Hercules."
The reign of Osorkon I was characterized by calm and peace, after a long period of wars during the reign of his father to expand his kingdom. Osorkon I established many construction projects and Egypt experienced great prosperity during his 15-year rule.
Osorkon I succeeded his father, Sheshenq I, who probably died within 2-3 years of his successful campaign in 925 BC. The reign of Osorkon I was characterized by many temple construction projects and was a long and prosperous era in the history of Egypt. Osorkon I was able to consolidate the foundations of the regime established by his father, Sheshenq, and established his headquarters near Al-Lahoun. The inscriptions and column capitals in Tel Basta testify to the extent to which the beautification elements of the headquarters that the Twenty-Second Dynasty took. Osorkon also furnished the temples in Heliopolis with luxurious equipment. His statue, which was found in Byblos, confirms the close relations he established with Lebanon.
The reign of Osorkon I was one of calm and peace. However, his son and grandson Takelot I and Osorkon II later faced difficulties in controlling Thebes and Upper Egypt, as confrontations with the rival king: Harisees A. The tomb of King Osorkon I has not been found.

Source: websites