Mimi and Sabo statue
Mimi and Sabo statue 1---1253
The statue of Mimi and Sabo is a magnificent piece of art from the Old Kingdom, from the Fourth Dynasty between 2575 and 2465 BC. This statue is made of painted limestone and is 62 cm high. The statue was found in the non-royal tombs surrounding the Pyramid of Khufu (Khufu) in Giza. It is currently preserved in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
The statue displays Mimi and Sabo in an intimate pose, with Mimi placing his arm around Sabo's shoulder, indicating a strong bond and mutual respect between them. The statue's clothing and physical details show a high level of precision and attention to detail, reflecting the great artistic skill that distinguished Egyptian artists of that period.

A limestone statue of Mimi and his wife, Sabu, standing next to Doesn't wear hair
The wig and the short kilt while the right-hand man’s arm is hanging over me The left side surrounds
It has a wife in a sophisticated, romantic position, and the wife stands on the left wearing the abaya
The tights, the wig, and her right arm as well. My secret is telling me
On its side, their names are written on a base, and the back of the statue is supported by an uncle At noon. The statue belongs
The family has 5 ancient countries.

Source: websites