"My religion and my world"... The story of the faithful Caliph's love for his lover "Kawthar"
The story of the faithful Caliph's love for his lover "Kawthar" 2539 
In Arabic literature and in the lives of the Caliphs, there is nothing that contradicts the picture that some of those who speak with the taste of expansionist nostalgia are trying to paint. From the stomachs of our heritage come out many stories that contradict what the preachers of the pulpits market from the ideological images of the caliphs and rulers since the beginning of the Islamic rule, with the aim of serving political claims. Among these stories is a famous one that brought together the Abbasid Muslim caliph Muhammad al-Amin with his adored girl Kawthar.
It is not known precisely when sexual relations between men and boys entered Arab civilization, but we find religious texts from which we can deduce that they existed before Islam. He did not grow a beard.
Trustworthy in the eyes of the narrators
After the death of Harun al-Rashid, Muslims gathered to pledge allegiance to his son Muhammad al-Amin, in accordance with his will, and the personality of the 28-year-old young ruler combined contradictory characteristics. In his book “The History of the Caliphs,” Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti mentions that al-Amin “once killed a lion with his own hand,” describing him as “having eloquence, eloquence, etiquette and virtue, but he was poorly planned, a lot of extravagance, weak in opinion, reckless and not fit for the emirate. On the day of building a square next to Al-Mansour Palace to play ball.
Besides his knowledge of poetry and literature, Al-Amin was a lover of chess. In the midst of his battle with his brother al-Mamoun, one of his guards was surprised that he was busy playing, and he said: “O Commander of the Faithful, I beg you to hurry, this is not the time to play.” The Secretary’s answer was only: “Patience, patience, for I expect to win after a few moves.”
The relationship he had with his servant Kawthar is highlighted in the biography of Al-Amin, and it begins since he took power. After he gave birth to his two sons, Musa and Abdullah, he turned away from women and refrained from intercourse with them. Ibn al-Atheer says in al-Kamil fi al-Tarikh: “When al-Amin and his scribe al-Ma’mun became king, and gave him his pledge of allegiance, he asked for eunuchs and bought them and exaggerated them. He refused free women and slaves, until he threw them.
Al-Amin’s passion for boys grew, to the extent that his mother, Zubaydah al-Hashimi, deceived him and brought him my maidservants, cut their hair, and dressed them in jilbabs to resemble boys, and they were known as female slaves. It is narrated that when Abu Nawas looked at one of them, he said: “A young woman in her dress is in a burka / with her temples adorned, with her hair stymied.”
But the slave girls did not like Al-Amin, and he remained bound by the whims of his girl Kawthar, and the cord between them reached to the extreme. While Tahir bin al-Hussein, the commander of al-Ma’mun’s armies, was raiding the capital, Baghdad, al-Amin and Kawthar were fishing. The news came to him while he was accompanied by Kawthar, so he said to the one who told him: “Woe! .Al-Amin was away from the world, preoccupied with the love of Kawthar, and composed poetry in it. Al-Isfahani mentions in his Encyclopedia “Al-Aghani” that one night, they were laying on the rug of Narcissus, and the full moon appeared on them, and he was only trustworthy when he said to his servant:
"The full moon described your face so beautiful that I thought I could see it, but I didn't see you."
And if the narcissistic daffodil breathes / deceived him by the breeze of Thanaka
Cheeks of semen fill me in/your with the radiance of that and that flavor
I will assess as long as I live on the gratitude of this and that when they told you.”
And when that news crept to the common people, they became angry, so how can their ruler entertain them with his stubborn boy, and he does not care about anything from the matter of his flock, until one of the poets said:
The caliphate was lost by the deceit of the vizier/ the immorality of the imam and the ignorance of the counselor
The sodomy of the Caliph is a marvel/ And the vizier’s action is even more amazing than him.”
And when those verses reached Al-Amin’s hearing, he composed a poem in which he justified his attachment to Kawthar, likening him to religion and this world, disease and medicine, as if his desires were an inescapable destiny:
"What people want from pouring/b with someone who loves is depressed"
Kawthar religious and worldly / my sick and my doctor
The most incapable of people is the one who lives in love with a lover.”
"When the trusted Caliph reigned... he asked for eunuchs and bought them and exaggerated them, so he became secluded for him day and night, the consistency of his food and drink, his commands and his prohibitions... and he refused free women and slave girls, until he threw them."
Some sources indicate that Al-Amin was unable to respond to Kawthar's request. This "Alawih", a singer and poet, belongs to al-Amin, and al-Ma'mun brought him close to him. When al-Amin learned about this: "He ordered him to strike fifty whips and dragged his leg and dried him for a while until he threw himself on Kawthar, who accepted him and returned to his service and ordered him to pay five thousand dinars," according to Al-Isfahani narrated. In "songs". Had it not been for Kawthar, who interceded with al-Amin, his "Alawih" would have been among the dead, and he would not have returned to serving the Caliph again.
love till the end
When the end approached, and al-Ma'mun's soldiers were about to enter Baghdad, al-Amin went out to fight his brother, accompanied by his servant Kawthar. Between him and Al-Amin - to look at what is going on, and Al-Dhahabi narrates in his book “History of Islam” that Kawthar was struck in the face by a stoning, so he sat weeping, and made Al-Amin wipe the blood from his face while saying:
“They hit the apple of my eye/And for my sake they hit him.”
God took my heart/from people who burned it.”
His printing was not given to him for an increase, so he brought the poet Abdullah bin Ayyub al-Taymi, and said to him: Increase them. He said:
"What for the one I desire is similar to him/ For in him the world is lost
A sweet connection, but a bitter and unpleasant desertion
Whoever saw him/in addition to them, they envied him
Like what envy the king / the king is his brother.
Al-Amin said: Well done, by God.
When Al-Amin was killed, Taher bin Al-Hussein ordered his body to be mutilated, then ordered that Kawthar be attached to him, and the young caliph and his beloved boy united with their tragic end.
He loves the one who flirts with him
The faithful covenant with courtship never ends. He used to flirt with poets like a girl, until there were rumors about his relationship with Abu Nawas. And one time, I took the thief's keeper, and he wanted to strike the poet's neck, so the last thing was to sing, saying: O killer of the innocent man and usurper of the glory of kings / How is the way to then kiss you or kiss you / God knows that I love your love, and I desire you / And I repel you, beware that I have doubts about you."
The Caliph Al-Amin’s passion for boys increased, to the extent that his mother, Zubaydah Al-Hashimi, tricked him and brought him my maidservants, cut their hair, and dressed them in jilbabs to resemble boys, and they were known as slave girls.
The last story, and the like, is considered by many to be slanders and intrigues against Abu Nawas, including Taha Hussein in his book Dispute and Criticism. The biography of Al-Amin itself, how he was portrayed, and what was narrated about him do not come out of the families of the problematic politicized writing of the history of the defeated.
Our history contains various and different stories, which have been presented for ratification, falsification, revision and expungement, and heritage books contain a number of those stories whose frameworks revolve within the Erotic sexual view.

https://raseef22.net/article/1088361-%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B4%D9%88%D9%82%D9%87-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%AB%D8%B1?fbclid=IwAR1IT7jgoeCK5hQYi1Vn-kTrnwSRaUh2nxyuwafrqDKHtTH8_CxgmO9WMn4