?One man is not enough.. Why are women not in charge of men
?One man is not enough.. Why are women not in charge of men 11919
I heard a sharp snoring sound that almost cracked the ceiling of my room. I extended my hand to light the lamp next to me, then I opened my eyes... What a surprise, I found next to me Rajab, Shaaban and Ramadan, my three husbands, sleeping, but Antar, my fourth husband, is not with them even though it was his night, so where is he I do not know? I tried to wake one of them up so that he could answer my questions.. No one answered, they were so putrefied in their sleep, they needed one whip in the ass to wake them up. As I reached out to hit them, I fell off the bed. There was no one else but me, neither Ramadan nor Shawwal nor anyone else, but why don't I marry four men at the same time?

If you can
A flowery woman like me in the prime of her youth, with a slender body and beauty that transcends borders and continents, does not lack anything to bring together four husbands. I have abundant money and large companies are being run in my hands. I milk the money as buffaloes and cows are milked. I can open four houses at the same time or even more, and fulfill the requests of each husband. I bring them cigars from Cuba and perfumes from Paris, and I bring them Egyptian cotton underwear. And I print for each of them his name and day of the week on his clothes, so what am I missing then?
I will not allow any of my four husbands to work, they will only be 'pampering' me. I will lavish love, honor, joy and luxury on them, considering that I am jealous of other men who envy them for the bliss in which they live in my house, or one of the haters who rant words of rights and equality awakens in one of them the awakening of manhood and asks for a divorce, or those women who want to possess what I have ...so I'll probably block them.
?One man is not enough.. Why are women not in charge of men 1-1281
I will not allow any of my four husbands to work, they will only have to "pamper" me. I will lavish upon them love, honor, joy, and luxury, and since I am jealous of other men, I will envy them for the bliss they live in in my house.
I want to be like Harun al-Rashid, at the height of his glory. I sit on the throne and one of my husbands comes to put my feet in a basin of warm, brackish water, another ties his waist and dances for me, and the third massages my tired shoulder, while the fourth decorates himself for me, because it will be his night. And I love a man with a fragrant scent, and this is my simplest right after a day full of work for their comfort, happiness, money, and improving my mood is the primary task before them.
Whoever can, let him get married
Some think that I marry four to satisfy my impotent conceit, but in this respect I am able to marry four, and I will not fall short of the legal rights of any husband. I did all the necessary medical examinations, and all the doctors confirmed that there is no objection or problem in marrying four men at once, and I will do everything I can so that no husband feels less valuable than the other, or less loved or appreciated. Bringing together four men brings me closer to God. I give them their rights, treat them well, and treat them justly. A woman like me can only be satisfied with justice between her husbands.
?Why are women not dominant over men
Being a wife with more than one man at the same time does not mean that I look for arguments to convince my other husband to allow me to marry another man. This is none of his business, I am the woman and mistress of the house, I spend on them from my own pocket and my sweat, so I make the decisions that I like, and any husband of them has nothing but his food, drink, clothes, and meeting his needs, and if he does not like it... to leave, I bring someone else in the blink of an eye.
?One man is not enough.. Why are women not in charge of men 1-1282
But he announced that he would not leave, society would not be merciful to him after the divorce, because everyone will think of him all the bad suspicions, and consider him an immoral person, because if he was decent, he would not have rebelled against the decision of his wife who feeds him the best food and brings him the most beautiful clothes, and he finds himself a prey to women who are greedy for him. Divorced men's bodies.
A woman like me is afraid of sedition, sin, and the wrath of God. She wants what is permissible and rejects what is forbidden. She was created to love men... This is my instinct. If they search my veins, they will find men hiding inside, I don't know who they are or how they got in! But they grow in my depths as cacti grow in the deserts, and in polygamy I protect myself from the temptation of men who are strong, broad, long, muscular, I love all colors... I love black, white fascinates me, the brown attracts me, and the blond snatches me, and one man in this time is not enough And in pluralism is the protection of oneself from meanness, obscenity, and misery as well. As long as I can do justice to all of them, why not?
I will do everything I can to ensure that no spouse feels less valued, loved, or valued than the other. Bringing together four men brings me closer to God, I give them their rights, I treat them well, and I am just between them. A woman like me is satisfied with nothing but justice between her husbands.
?One man is not enough.. Why are women not in charge of men 1--568
I like my mother, when I spoke to her about my desire to have four husbands, she encouraged me so that I would not remain alone in this world, and that I would have a large family and countless children when she left me and left to the other world, but I basically do not want to have children. My mother forgot that pregnancy and childbirth are my responsibility, and I want to abandon this responsibility... Oh, if it became a man's task, I would marry instead of the forty-four, and give birth instead of the one hundred and fifty, while my father is a man who does not prefer polygamy. My father sympathizes with people of his own sex, and sees in that a degradation of the value of a man if a woman marries four of them, and I do not know what kind of contempt he sees in that as long as each of them takes his legal, material, psychological and social rights, and has one day a week alone? How greedy and grumpy they are.
On the weekend, I like to watch my four husbands as they prepare themselves for the day, their bickering in front of the mirror over makeup, their rivalry in the kitchen over preparing lunch, that husband who shies away from responsibilities to wear the perfume I love, who wears an open shirt to turn me on, and I know But I ignore until I ignite it more, so why waste this exciting drama of my life?
Polygamy is the solution for women to get rid of the distress caused by one husband, and if he has one or more competitors in the house, he will change, and all his concern will be to search for what makes me happy and not what disturbs my peace, but the legal rights of women are not enough for one man, the second husband He fulfills the desires of the wife when the first husband is unable to fulfill them, and the third and fourth husbands give her all her rights, especially since the first husband is preoccupied with household tasks and unimportant responsibilities, and falls short in her rights, but polygamy protects the woman from sedition, so what should she do if another man with charming features pleases her? Is not in her husband?
The solution here is to marry him and not betray the husband, because the woman has feelings and she cannot control them... This is her nature, isn't she a creature of flesh and blood who feels and feels excited and aroused?
?One man is not enough.. Why are women not in charge of men 1--569
I love all colors... I love black, white fascinates me, the brown-haired seduces me, and the blond seduces me. One man in this age is not enough, and in pluralism there is protection for oneself from meanness, vulgarity, and misery as well. As long as I can do justice to all of them, why not?
load distribution
If every woman on earth decided to implement polygamy, we would remove sedition from divorced men, and protect the widowed man from falling into sin, and here we women can support many men who need us. Their requests, and for myself, if one of my four husbands gets sick, I will not leave him, but he will remain under my umbrella to spend on him and take care of his sick needs, but I have the right to marry, because it is unreasonable for me to spend my youth while waiting for his treatment.
“One man cannot fulfill a woman’s requests.” This is a real fact that men want to demolish so that there is no reason for them to accept polygamy, even though polygamy is in the interest of the man first, because the wife will distribute the loads of work pressure on her among four men, so the husband does not have to bear The wife is alone, but there are partners who share all the troubles with him, and polygamy preserves the rights of the man, because in this case the wife will not resort to betrayal in order to satisfy her desires, but there are several husbands who choose from among them what she likes, and she can also divorce one or two , and marry other men instead of them, and in this way do justice.
Any husband among them has nothing with me except his food, drink, clothing, and meeting his needs, and if he doesn't like it... to leave, bring someone else in the blink of an eye.
?One man is not enough.. Why are women not in charge of men 1---251
It is not necessary for the first husband to have a defect or deficiency in order for the woman to convince her husband of the need to agree to marry another man. Perhaps her goal is chastity or creating a state of diversity and breaking the boredom of life with one husband. In her work, she tolerates it, such as being stubborn, sharp-tongued, renouncing sexual relations, or not caring about his personal hygiene and not brushing his teeth, so there is no specific reason for the idea of polygamy, just as there is no specific time for women to resort to polyandry, perhaps after a year or After many years, because of the faults of their husbands, who are tired of fixing them, and because nature prevails, there is no chance of reforming the husband.
What I mean is that women are forced into polygamy because of the difficulty of being satisfied with one husband, especially when he is tired and has bad qualities, but the wife should not resort to divorcing her husband so as not to oppress him, but rather marry him and give him his legal rights and take care of all his requests, but she has the right to marry a man And two and three, in order to compensate herself for the difficult days and return to her youth, beauty and goodness after the psychological devastation caused by her first husband.
We now live in a time full of sedition, as women have come to see shapes and colors of men, white and black, thin and fat, in their workplace and in the street when they return home or while sitting in a café. Therefore, in order to prevent the destruction of “the values of the Egyptian family,” I call for polygamy. .

It is certain that many insults will be thrown at me for writing this article, and many of those who feel “castrated” will allow themselves to direct insults behind real or fictitious names, and some will say that this is contrary to human nature, but, gentlemen, centuries of polygamy, the king of the oath, and the enjoyment of slave girls Considering women your “puff”, women endured it silently and sadly, while barely a thousand words, in which I put myself in your place and practice what you have practiced for centuries, makes you rage and remember the human instinct that changes when it comes to polygamy, so how should we, women, bear this The indignities of you when you can't afford a fancy replacement of locations?
* The article expresses the author's point of view and not necessarily Form's opinion

Source : websites