The most effective and feasible ways to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter
The most effective and feasible ways to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter 11928
we cannot, as parents and guardians, ask our daughters to be strong, successful, ambitious, distinguished, and active in society, while their confidence is shaky or non-existent. The first steps to success and proper building in our daughters is to educate them and help them instill confidence in themselves first and foremost . In this article, we will show you the most important tips, methods, and effective directives that will help you instill confidence in your daughters.
The most important directions and advice to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter:
1.Raising her to be self-reliant:
The most effective and feasible ways to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter 1-1293
The daughter shows from a young age a love for independence, and some parents fall into the dilemma of not dealing with this characteristic of their children. Without prior planning, this trait is suppressed, so mothers are keen to accomplish everything that their daughter should do on her own, for example: she changes her clothes or chooses food and drink Or choose the colors, games and books that you should look at.
Hence, girls are exposed to what is known as dependency, and the inability to act, so it is desirable to encourage girls from a young age to perform everything they need on their own.
2.Talk constructively with her:
Care must be taken to use beautiful and gentle words that build the daughter's personality and enhance her self-confidence. When communicating with her, sound and clear language must be used. All of this helps crystallize her personality and improves the relationship between the daughter and the mother.
3.Consistency in her treatment:
The most effective and feasible ways to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter 1-1294
Some fathers may use several methods to deal with their children, such as the father being harsh in his treatment of her and the mother being lenient, or the father allowing some behavior and the mother preventing it, and here the daughter is lost between pleasing the mother or pleasing the father, and it is necessary for the father and mother to agree on what is What is allowed and what is forbidden with regard to her, and what is the best way to raise their daughter.
4.Praise her:
The mother must accept the daughter as she is, not as he wants her to be, which is the ideal image, and from here the daughter feels her value, despite her faults, so she loves herself first, and then she loves her surroundings, and this is done by believing in her privacy, as she carries a personality of her own. A fingerprint is different from the rest of its peers, and it has strengths that must be focused on and developed.
5.Not comparing a daughter with others:
The most effective and feasible ways to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter 1--576
This will make her feel inferior and inert, and she is supposed to compare her to herself in previous stages, and encourage her to constantly improve and develop. It is possible to criticize and reject a daughter's behavior, but not at the expense of her psyche.
For the mother to be a good example for her daughter, at all times and conditions.
6.Telling her she's beautiful:
Although beauty is not all that a female possesses, the girl appreciates describing her as beautiful since her childhood and this occupies a value in herself, and from this point of view you should hear her compliments on her beauty in all its aspects such as kindness, intelligence and a wonderful smile, as this would enhance the boldness of girls.
7.Raising her to give:
The most effective and feasible ways to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter 1--578
The importance of giving stems from being a way to prove the strength of personality and increase self-confidence. Then, raising the child to give increases her awareness of her ability to provide help and assistance to others, and thus this will make her feel how much power she has to change life.
8.Creating challenges for her:
The process of building self-confidence requires continuing to create challenges and encourage the child to overcome them. Whenever she overcomes one of these challenges, it is necessary to prepare for a new adventure and push her to try it. This requires follow-up and gradually increasing the level of activities that are presented to her whenever she finishes one of them.
9.Show positive role models for successful women:
The most effective and feasible ways to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter 1---254
The girl's self-confidence and boldness increase when she is acquainted with successful female models, such as doctors, sports players, members of parliament, and other examples, and reference to such positive models can be made through television programs that show that, or obtaining books praising women's achievements And remember that, and read it to the girl to motivate her.
10.She is a good listener.
The girl can be made bold by actively listening to her when she speaks, and making her feel the importance of what she says by looking into her eyes and asking to know more information about what she is thinking, and being careful to ask the main questions related to what she is talking about without notifying her of knowing what happened, as this would provide support In light of the obstacles she faces from peer pressure, intellectual growth, self-esteem, and other pressures she faces at her age.
The most effective and feasible ways to instill and enhance confidence in my daughter 1---255
Tips to boost a girl's self-confidence:
Enhancing her activities and supporting her attempts and efforts to do anything without focusing too much on performance, as advice can be given to her without frustrating her or judging her badly if she does the wrong thing.
Provide all necessary assistance to develop her independent skills, especially activities that guarantee self-expression, such as: cooking, clothing design, theatre, music and sports.
Spending time with her, watching television, talking to her about what she watches, and training her to criticize and analyze what she sees.
Writing diaries, and encouraging the girl to write her dreams and hopes in her own small notebook, as writing and repeating sentences helps to achieve and accomplish them.

Signs of self-confidence:
There are some different actions and behaviors that indicate that a girl is self-confident, and they are:
A sense of self-worth and acceptance from others, and positive thinking towards oneself.
The girl is ready to face the challenges she faces in her life, and she has the confidence and daring enough that she can do the things expected of her.
Feeling of pride and pride when doing things right and successful.

Source : websites