(School of Athens).
(School of Athens). 1--1475
Painting called (School of Athens). In the middle, the great philosopher Plato enters, and to his left is his brilliant student Aristotle. Above them, on the right and left, is a statue symbolizing the mind and the other symbolizing action... So the door to success lies in thinking and application. Sitting on the left and right are Pythagoras and Euclides, and around them are many scientists as an important reference to mathematics. There are about 30 literary and scientific figures in this painting by the Italian artist (Raphael).
Since I have known this painting, I have never gotten enough of looking at it and contemplating hundreds of its wonderful, intelligent details about which dozens of pages could be written. With regret, I wish that one of our artists embodied a painting similar to it for our scholars such as Al-Khwarizmi, Ibn Sina... and dozens of others... And my heartbreak remains!!!
The School of Athens (Italian: Scuola di Atene) is a fresco by the Italian Renaissance artist Raffaello. The fresco was painted between the years 1509 and 1511 as part of a commission by Raffaello to decorate the rooms known today as Stanze di Raffaello, in the Apostolic Palace in the Vatican. It depicts a group of philosophers, mathematicians, and scientists from ancient Greece, including Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras, Archimedes, and Heraclitus. The Italian artists Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo also appeared in the painting, namely Plato and Heraclitus, respectively.

Source: websites