The existence of a very advanced civilization before the Dynastic Era
The existence of a very advanced civilization before the Dynastic Era 1---658
A huge surprise... confirming the existence of a very advanced civilization before the Dynastic Era, and that civilization was the one that built the Great Pyramid, but I disagree with them about the age of that civilization, and I will list to you what the scholars said as it is, without my intervention:
The southern entrance to the Giza Pyramid and the use of anti-gravity machines in its construction thirty-six thousand years ago
The hidden secret may be evident in some old photos of the Great Pyramid, as in the picture, which is believed to be the southern entrance to the pyramid. When the pyramids in this photo were partially covered by sand during the 19th and 20th centuries, this supposed southern entrance was at ground level. Although there is no published information about the mentioned entrance, it is described in the book of American Egyptologist Stephen Muller "The Land of Osiris". According to the book, Flinders Petrie and American historian J. or. Kinnaman, the southern entrance to the pyramid. He led him to hidden caches containing ancient archives of an ancient civilization, the “anti-gravity machines” used to build the pyramid, and records indicating that the pyramid was created more than thirty-six thousand years ago...
For more exclusive, diverse and authentic writings, follow our humble page, the page of the writer Ahmed Sayed Ragab, and support our content by interacting and sharing so that we can continue and receive everything new and exclusive as soon as it is published.

Source: websites