The Amazigh Bourgeois Kingdom
The Amazigh Bourgeois Kingdom 1-977
The historian Al-Bakri says that on his trip to the Amazigh  country, he walked to the Bourgeois Kingdom, where he found 300 cities and 44 palaces.
!?.where is she now
The bourgeois kingdom extends into the Chaouia, Doukkala, Rabat, and Zaer regions, and new research says it extends to the Middle Atlas.
Al-Bakri described these cities as being populated with residents distinguished by tall stature, strong build, and equestrianism. The same descriptions apply to the inhabitants of this region today: Chaouia and its capital, Casablanca, and Doukkala and its capital, Mazgan or El Jadida.
The bourgeois kingdom is often talked about in its past history, its leaders, its doctrine, and its relationship with other neighboring kingdoms.
But I would like to write about the topic in a different way.
? I wonder about this kingdom today. Where is she?..and is there any trace of her
Where are the 300 cities and the 44 palaces? Where are the walls and columns? Are there cities without forts and castles!!
Historians are surprised how a kingdom could disappear without leaving a stone trace! They attribute this to the ferocity of the wars that took place between the Bourghawatas and the Almoravids, those who, in their efforts to form a central state, destroyed other Amazigh kingdoms, such as the Kingdom of Nakur in the north and Bourghawata in the centre.
Its capital was Tamesna, which is currently Rabat and its environs.
It had powerful tribes, such as the Medes and Zenata tribes mentioned in history books, and which live in geographical memory today.
What happened to this kingdom is cruel on the part of the Almoravids, and on the part of official history, which neglects to mention it despite its great importance.  However, Burghawata covers its entire area with its mysterious aura. You feel its presence everywhere.
As if what we want to make a legend, the legend supports its presence stronger than we can imagine.
Everywhere in Chaouia you see the presence of the bourgeoisie, in the Bouskoura forest, as its name is  Amazigh  and means hopscotch.
In Wadi Murzak, which means salty valley.
In Mediouna is the famous road that strongly preserves the name of the powerful tribes in Casablanca, the Madiun tribes.
The Amazigh Bourgeois Kingdom 13-23
?What happened to Madeon today! Where is she
What happened to the history of bourgeois Casablanca is terrible. It is not a call for regret and tears, but rather a call for revival and revival. I do not like regret, nor do I like tears...but I like to write our eternal love on the pages of paper. In Amazigh  poetic texts, I celebrated the bourgeois kingdom. If an edition was written about it, you would read another way in the story of our invincible bourgeois existence.
My book will make you love Casablanca because my book will teach you to see Casablanca as you have never seen it before.
?Where then are the traces of bourgeois cities and palaces!? Have they sunk in the salty valley, or are they buried under the asphalt
I extrapolate history from its written, narrated and spiritually felt pages.
In Ain Al-Jumaa in Casablanca, located in the Ain Chock area, a huge tombstone inscribed in Tifinagh was found and taken to the Archaeological Museum in Rabat, as well as in Tit Mellil on the outskirts of Casablanca, and a huge tombstone in Tifinagh was found in Sidi Beliout, but it was destroyed in some way and all that remained of it was a photo of a French journalist that he took. In the era of protection.
The sad, disturbing and bold question that the intellectuals of Casablanca do not ask and does not enter their minds, not even in their imagination:
The Amazigh Bourgeois Kingdom 13-24
?If these are tombstones, then they were built on the resting places of bodies, then where are those graves
All the shrines have become asphalt streets.
What happened to the bourgeois history of Casablanca is shameful. As the writer of Daughter of Casablanca, I have no choice but to tell her ancient story on the pages, perhaps it will spark an ancient love that is still lost in the depths of the bourgeois forest, waiting to hear that playing that will pull it out of the deep, silent well.
It is not easy to hear the voice of the bourgeois muffled by the force of cement, iron and asphalt.
You must be sensitive to the furthest extent that sensitivity can reach, that transparency that resembles the soft and always burning breath of the soul.
History books tell about 300 cities and 44 palaces. Pictures from the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century tell about those huge columns and large monuments that were in Casablanca. Where are they now? The pictures are in museums, but they no longer exist. Is there a country that is destroying its effects!!!!
Long-lived grandmothers in Casablanca tell us that in the center of the city, known today as its beautiful green garden, there was a place of stones and large columns in which shepherds lived, who set up tents among the ruins of its columns. Where are the columns now!?..And where are all those monuments!?.
It was destroyed...why was it destroyed...and who destroyed it?...They said that General Layoti did that. They also said that he did so at the instruction and acceptance of the Moroccan Pasha of the region at the time.
I went looking for the bourgeois treasures. A friend told me that I would find what was left of them in a few columns in the park called the Arab League Park. The columns actually existed.. Who are these columns for? Why are they kept silent about them to this degree? To this extent, Casablanca has lost its ancestors and has only become a great economic pole.
Oral history says that the rest of the columns were uprooted or destroyed... and their stones were used to build other buildings... Is there anyone who destroys the relics of a powerful kingdom like the bourgeois kingdom?!... Something so terrible happened to that kingdom that we cannot find a description of what happened in dictionaries.

The pillars of the bourgeoisie and its ruins were destroyed, and the garden of the Arab League was built on its ancient ruins, on its ancient fragrance.
But the bourgeois tale emerges like an immortal elixir from under the asphalt... whispering in the hills of the Ouled Zayan tribes, and on the vast beach of the Zenata tribes, whose name is still firmly rooted on the shore... and the Madiun tribes welcome you at the entrance to Casablanca via the famous road of Medina.
It is the bourgeois spirit that is dear to God.
This great Shawia is only truly known by those who have familiarized themselves with its bourgeois history.
today, I meet some Amazigh activists who describe the residents of Casablanca as Arabs. Someone once asked me: “Mitzkart is our Arabization?”
Khadija Ekin.

Source: websites