The text of the historical dialogue, which also reveals many hidden facts
The text of the historical dialogue, which also reveals many hidden facts  1----471
Introduction to the dialogue:
When they arrived, Kitiko told her how she had brought herself and the girl (Eurba, Julian Al-Ghamari’s son) to himself because of the deception. “And so Julian gathered all his wealth of gold and silver and went quickly to the castle where the king was (they meant Tariq bin Ziyad) and said to him :
- Julian to Tariq:
"Do you want to enter Spain? I will guide you, because I am the one who holds the 'keys to land and sea' and I can guide you well..
- Tariq responds to Julian and says:
How do you want me to trust you when I know that you are a Christian (meaning Julian) while I am a Moor?
- Julian to Tariq:
“You can trust me; that is because I will leave my wife, my children, and my untold riches at your disposal.”
This offer was sufficient to complete the agreement between the two parties because Tariq thought that Julian’s invitation was merely a trap set by the Goths... after the latter (Julian) asked for his help in recovering his daughter Olba in exchange for an alliance to invade Spain.
Tariq gathered a huge number of Amazigh soldiers, the 12,000 agreed upon in all historical sources. He was accompanied on the campaign by Julian, whose naval fleet transported soldiers to the European bank and anchored on the island of Tarifa (named after the Moroccan Amazigh leader Tarifa bin Malik Al-Madaghri, later founder of the Kingdom of Bourghouata); He climbed a mountain called to this day Gibraltar; There he arrived at Hispalis with his army, and they laid siege to it and then seized it...”

- “The planning, financing, human and logistical aspects were all purely Moroccan (Moroccan Amazigh). There were no external parties influencing the campaign. A Moroccan Amazigh ruler who converted to the Christian religion (Yulian Ghamari) asked for help from another Moroccan Amazigh ruler who converted to the Islamic religion (Tariq Ibn Ziyad) in order to help him get his daughter back and even persuade him to invade Spain; there were no Islamic conquests or anything like that; Islam entered Spain gradually and peacefully later.

- Sources
Gothic Chronicles by Isidore of Seville.
- Chronicles of Saint Jerome...
The Seven History Books of Orosius...
The Gothic History of Isidore...
- Mozarabic records for the year 754...