Poetry of lamentation, sadness and mourning
Poetry of lamentation, sadness and mourning  1---217
In Iraq, an extension of the Sumerian grief - in 1982 AD, Dr. Fawzi Rashid published an extensive research on lamentation, lamentation, and grief in the Popular Heritage Magazine, in which he stated that there are indications in the Sumerian cuneiform texts that were inscribed on clay tablets and figures that confirm that the ancient Sumerian musical melodies carry within them The nature of sadness and lamentation was quoted by the Akkadians and through it they expressed the verb - to lament - whose meaning and pronunciation in the Akkadian language is - screamo - and this indicates the great similarity that existed in the ancient Sumerian era between sad singing and lamentation and lamentation in the present time. For example, Dr. Fawzi Rashid mentions that there is the famous Iraqi song. - My eyes and the water of my eyes, you stubborn person. Yayaba - which was composed, composed and performed by the artist - Hudayri Abu Aziz - He is from Nasiriyah Governorate in southern Sumerian Iraq
This song was written, sung and composed according to one of the Sumerian methods, which consists of repeating the first part of the first verse in all the verses of the poem, and according to the following Sumerian text - The Sumerian cuneiform texts referred to a number of lamentations composed by the Sumerian and Babylonian poets to mourn and cry over the young god - Dumuzi - Tammuz - which were It was read in the mourning processions in the various Sumerian cities, and that most of these lamentations were composed by his wife - Inanna - known as - Ishtar - these lamentations are dominated by a character of deep sadness and intense emotion, as is observed in them constant repetition either in the beginning of the verse of poetry or in its backbone, and sometimes the verse is repeated. The first is of lamentation after a number of verses. Below we quote the following stanza in which the Sumerian poet says, in the words of Inanna, the text: My heart went to the plain mourning. To the place where the boy was tied - my heart mourned - to the place where Demuzi was detained –
This line of Sumerian poetry is repeated in every verse and verse of the Sumerian poem of lamentation, and in the meter of the song - My eyes, my eyes, yanaed, yaba - by the artist Hudayri Abu Aziz, as mentioned above. This style of performance appeared among the Sumerians in the third millennium BC and referred to the Sumerian woman who was of A sad performance. There is a great similarity between the sad Sumerian performance and the current sad performance of lamentation or obituary for the women of southern Iraq. Dr. Fawzi Rashid says in another article of his entitled Ancient Singing:
In addition, the Sumerian cuneiform texts have introduced us to another type of sad Sumerian melodies, which women specialized in performing. It is used in particular at funerals and in commemorating the dead, and the melodies that were used on such occasions do not differ in any way from the melodies used by the female counterfeiters and poets. - Or what is known - as kawalat - in our current days at funerals, gatherings, and sad occasions. The evidence for this conclusion is the woman who used to perform this type of melodies. She is called in the Sumerian language - Amara - and in the Akkadian language - Am and Bi Kati - which literally means the mother of crying, meaning the experienced woman. In shedding the tears of others

Sources
Popular Heritage Magazine for the year 1982
The Book of Ishtar and the Diamond of July - pp. 168 - 169 - Dr. Fadel Abdel Wahed