Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran, Algeria
Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran, Algeria 2176
The first Mediterranean Games will take place this summer in the Algerian Amazigh city of Oran. The games, which will be the first competition of its kind in the region, will include sports such as shooting, athletics, badminton, basketball, boxing, rowing, cycling, diving, horse riding , fencing, football, handball, judo, kayaking and sailing. . , shooting, swimming, taekwondo, tennis, triathlon, volleyball, weightlifting and wrestling. It will also offer cultural events such as traditional Algerian art, music and dance performances, and workshops on the country's history and traditions. The games are also expected to attract around 5,000 athletes from across the region.
Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran, Algeria 671
The first Mediterranean Games are approaching in Oran, Algeria in 2022. The Games will be a celebration of the region's rich Amazigh culture, heritage and identity, and a celebration of the world's greatest athletes and their diverse skills . I know some will doubt the value of the games, but I hope the skeptics come to Oran and see the games in action. Those interested will be there to show the world what the Mediterranean Games mean for our Amazigh region, our people and the world.

https://www.isoussiyen.com/2022/06/oran2022.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR2UDeYwJGvUaDvHAMI42ceI-tQo10RcwByBrw612aubE0mve29yTG1KI0I