Merit Aten"
Merit Aten" 1---112
Meret Aten, one of the beauties of Upper Egypt, is the daughter of Nefertiti, who surpassed her mother in beauty.
Nefertiti gave birth to her first daughter in the second year of her marriage to Akhenaten, and she named her Meret Amun, meaning Beloved of Amun.
When Akhenaten moved to his new religion and his capital at Tell el-Amarna, her name was changed to Meret Aten, meaning Beloved of Aten.
Nefertiti gave birth to five more daughters in the new capital
Then one of their daughters, Meket Aten, died
Nefertiti was saddened by her close daughter, then Nefertiti disappeared from the royal court, and her daughter, Meret Aten, took her place and obtained the title of the great royal wife after her marriage to Smenkhkare, who assumed power after Akhenaten.

One of the most famous things reported about her is a letter that Merit Aten sent to her husband and lover on the battlefield in defense of the homeland, brimming with the most tender words and sweetest expressions. It says:
“I will be waiting for you... always waiting for you... waiting for you is the hope by which I live and for which I live, and as long as the amulet of Hathor adorns your broad chest and its twin adorns my wrist, God will protect you so that you return safely to me as you promised me in the sanctuary of the temple.”
My beloved, I will be waiting for you and I will wear my most beautiful clothes, like a tree that is decorated with its most beautiful flowers. My beloved, I will be waiting for you like wheat stalks that are decorated with golden ears to receive the quails and hide them from human eyes.

Source: website