Faisal Al-Qasim exposes the myth of Arabism
Faisal Al-Qasim exposes the myth of Arabism  1-3061
“Some fools still talk about an Arab world or an Arab nation, an Arab university, Arab politics, Arab rights, Arab peoples, Arab regimes, and an Arab region. Forget these ridiculous superstitious labels, they are all just myths. There are no Arab peoples, no regimes, no university, no Arab region, and no Arab homeland.” “There are a thousand people, nations, homelands, homelands, politics, politics, and the university is a container of thugs and gangs of many colors and shapes, and the regimes have a relationship with the Arabs like my relationship with Argentina.”
Faisal Al-Qasim exposes the myth of Arabism  13-711
Arabization is a barbaric act practiced only by a mob who know nothing about humanity and do not understand anything about linguistics. Their goal is to change God’s creation against the will of the Creator with religious justification.
Arabism, for me, is dictatorial and racist. It makes the amazigh an Arab, the Kurd an Arab, and the Nubian an Arab, as long as he speaks Arabic. And it turns the Persian into an Arab, the Turkish into an Arab, and the Indonesian into an Arab as long as he is a Muslim... This is not only a goal, but it also prevents them from showing their nationalism or separating away from Arabism, and reduces their nationalism to the body of Arabism. The Islamic civilization served by the Persians, the amazighs, the Kurds, the Turks, and Others became Arab-Islamic, and the Assyrian, Syriac, and amazigh civilizations became ancient Arab civilizations.
Faisal Al-Qasim exposes the myth of Arabism  13-712
???What???.. Why do you accuse me of racism
Is it because I am defending my land and my identity, or because I am against the idea of the Arab erasure of my homeland, or because I am defending the legacy of my Amazigh ancestors, or because I say that North Africa is Amazigh...or when I say that I am Amazigh and I am proud.!!!..
If this is racism in your view, know that I will be a racist in blood and marrow.

The opposite direction After their loyalties were distributed among the controlling forces in the region...what remains of Arabism and Arabs?                  

Source: websites