"The Sleeping Giant of Tourism"... An English journalist recounts his trip in Algeria
"The Sleeping Giant of Tourism"... An English journalist recounts his trip in Algeria 2468 
AlgeriaSTATUE OF EMIR ABDELKADER IN CENTRAL ALGIERS (IMAGE: THE WASHINGTON POST)
The American newspaper "Washington Post" published an article on Algerian tourism, which includes sightings and details of a road trip by journalist Henry Wismeyer, who went on the adventure of traveling through several Algerian cities.
The journalist visited four Algerian states and was amazed by their tourist beauty
And Henry Wesmeyer, a freelance English writer residing in London, recounts, during his visit to a number of Algerian states, in an article titled "An exciting road trip along the Algerian coast."
The writer points out in his long article that his Algerian journey that led him to the Kasbah (the capital), Constantine, Djamila (Sétif) and Timgad (Batna) cemented some concepts in his mind about Algeria, saying, "The country is huge, of course, and ranks tenth in the world in terms of area, but it is also mysterious." It is hidden behind geographical and artificial barriers.
"The Sleeping Giant of Tourism"... An English journalist recounts his trip in Algeria 6200 
Wismeyer says he was "well aware of the contrast between the size and reputation of his country" of his mentor: "When I was abroad and told people I was from Algeria, they would say 'Nigeria!'" I want to say, “Did you know that there is a large space between Morocco and Tunisia? this is my country".
The journalist describes the Kasbah, Algeria, with astonishment: "It is a crumbling maze of alleys, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1992. Much of its design dates back to its time as an Ottoman protectorate."
"The Sleeping Giant of Tourism"... An English journalist recounts his trip in Algeria 7208 
The spokesman went on to talk about tourism in Algeria, considering that this may be a future goal for the country, "The Corona pandemic was another setback in a long campaign to awaken a sleeping giant. A tourist can reach Algeria via a short flight or night ferry from Europe."
The article contained many details of the journalist's journey in the Algerian cities, where he expressed his astonishment at what his eyes saw, especially in the city of Constantine (east of Algeria), which he described as a treasure, while he considered himself on a journey towards the past when he went to explore the Roman ruins in the cities of Jamila and Timgad.
"The Sleeping Giant of Tourism"... An English journalist recounts his trip in Algeria 9128 
In fact, a week along the coastal belt of Algeria does nothing more than “scratch the surface of that great expanse between Morocco and Tunisia.” In the far south, across the seemingly endless expanse of plain, plateau and sand dunes, there are villages and oases stemming from the oceans. Sandy and expanses of desert terrain.
"The Sleeping Giant of Tourism"... An English journalist recounts his trip in Algeria 10115 
He concluded, "I told Omar (his tour guide), who was happy in the shade of the fig trees scattered in the garden: "I had no idea that there was such beauty here, it was a feeling that tourism would do great things in Algeria if it was taken care of."

https://ultraalgeria.ultrasawt.com/index.php/%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1/%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85/%D9%85%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA