?? Stubbornness in children from the age of 2 to 5 years: What are the causes?? How do I deal with them

Welcome to all my dear visitors to my child’s world, in the age group between two and five years, the child is at the height of forming his personality and feeling his authority and self, so the parents think that the child is stubborn because the child is trying to show others that he is independent and that he can begin to refuse orders, but rather try to do something contrary to them just to feel independent It is even called adolescence. So we always advise that we have to be wise in the stage of stubbornness , whatever the age of the child. How can parents be good at dealing with a stubborn child at this age?? .
We will discuss all about this topic in our next article
?? Stubbornness in children from the age of 2 to 5 years: What are the causes?? How do I deal with them 2205
Awareness of the stages of life for our children is very important because changing the idea from (my child is stubborn to my child has begun the stage of forming his personality and needs support from me changes our feelings as educators towards their behavior.
Causes of stubbornness similar to being an age stage:
Negative behaviors that result from negative feelings such as jealousy or a feeling of not belonging (love) and importance (power, meaning the feeling that one can accomplish).
Role models:
The child applies the behavior of the parents, understanding his role model, and from them he learns, “If the parents use stubbornness in dealing with each other. Or even if the parents deal with the child using the method of stubbornness (I do not give you unless ... like what I did to you) do not confront stubbornness with stubbornness.
If the child has a strong personality, i.e. a leader, and does not accept orders.
If the mother is the controlling type, or it is possible that she likes everything perfect, in this case the child feels a desire to be challenged so that he feels that he is in control as well.
Practical solutions and steps to deal with my stubborn child:
The solution is very simple, instead of getting into a conflict with the children:
It is very important to know that it is a stage and it will pass without us passing judgment on the child (my child is poorly educated, or I failed to raise my child, or my child is stubborn).
Instead of me and my child getting into stubbornness, we try to change from the method of command to the method of asking, for example: Who wants to race me to the bathroom? Instead of going to the bathroom, or what do we do before bed? Instead of going to brush your teeth.

If the child loses contact with the mother and the relationship has become all shouting, orders and stubbornness, the child will try to take revenge or assume the role of the dominant or increase stubbornness because it is his way to attract your attention, even if it is negative, the solution here is to reconnect with the child by spending private time with the child, stop methods Wrong education.
Before the child begins to be stubborn, keep the situation, tell him (Mama needs a hug) and make sure he calms down completely.
Give the child limited options, for example, my love, will you wear a red or yellow dress today? Another example: Do you want to brush your teeth with pink or blue toothpaste?
The following points must be observed:
Is what you ask of your child appropriate for his age? Does he hear you? Is he able to understand what you asked of him? Or do you just talk a lot to him that makes him completely lost because his concentration is very weak at this age?
Is your child busy playing and out of focus with you?
Do you go down to his level and look him in the eye when you ask him something?
Do you express your love for him and give him special time for him alone and play together?
It is very important to understand that the child needs preparation, meaning he does not like you suddenly take him out or have guests come or while he is immersed in playing you ask him to stop for any reason, he needs before you change the situation in which he is to talk to him about the upcoming details, for example that you will prepare to go out to go to the house So and so and the reason for the visit, and you agree with him on all the steps you need to be prepared.
Stories are the best way to convey information simply and accept it from the child.

You should be fully aware that it is not stubbornness, as much as the whole issue is that the child is trying to form his personality and needs your help to exercise and exercise independence in his home and safe environment. And you are in your hands to help him become a confident, independent personality whose esteem is high, or quite the opposite if you decide to make her acquiesce by force.

https://www.alamtifli.com/2020/06/2-5.html?fbclid=IwAR2j1tLMf4fg3JJL7Bomcml2kaPY7CiczAJp9DBImJg6pAAb8RRhdlQ5Xn4