Religion is morality and good treatment, not hatred and blasphemy
Religion is morality and good treatment, not hatred and blasphemy 1--350
They told me: What is your problem with Islam? I told them that I do not have any problem with Islam, as it is my religion and my world. Rather, my problem is with the small-minded people who claim to be Islam outwardly, but in their hearts there is nothing but malice, hatred, and mockery of the servants of God. Islam is innocent of you, you who think that you are the heirs of God on earth, your only language. It is hypocrisy, and your religion is hatred towards those who do not agree with you.
Religion, treatment, morals, friendliness, solidarity, planting goodness everywhere, especially the kind word. The Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: A smile in your brother’s face is charity
You attack the servants of God with obscene words, and trade in religion day and night, and you have forgotten that God looks at our hearts and not at our colors and languages, and there is no difference between an Arab and a non-Arab except through piety.
Religion is morality and good treatment, not hatred and blasphemy 13-46
Don't tell me about your religion, make me love your religion through your dealings and morals
Humanity is above all. If you are not human, try to find your humanity before it is too late
Daughter of Jurjara, who breastfed the principles of life and the way of dealing with the proud lionesses of Jurjara

Source: websites